This section includes information regarding the general conditions of access and use of the website www.premorobotics.com which must be known by the user, for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
1.-Data of the owner of the website www.premorobotics.com
- Owner: PREMO, S.L. (hereinafter, “PREMO”)
- CIF: B88369152
- Address: c/ Severo Ochoa, 47 – Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía 29590 – Campanillas (Málaga)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 951231320
- Registration data: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 39203, Folio 11, Hoja M-696401.
2.-Conditions of access to the website www.premorobotics.com
Access to this website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and implies knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained herein.
Access to the services offered through the website www.premorobotics.com is free, and does not require, in general, prior subscription or registration of users, without prejudice that to access certain services may require prior completion of the corresponding user registration. The user name and password are identifying and enabling elements to access the services and are personal and non-transferable.
If the user does not agree with the content of these general conditions of navigation, he/she must leave this website, and will not be able to access or use the services it offers.
The user guarantees to be over 18 years old, as well as the veracity and authenticity of the information provided as a consequence of contracting those services that require the User Registration and is also obliged to keep this information updated.
The connections with other websites that may exist, as well as the use that the user may make, are subject to the present general conditions and to the possible specific conditions that the mentioned websites require. Any use other than that authorized is expressly forbidden.
PREMO may modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of service and its content, as well as delete, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, or prevent access, trying to inform the user of such changes, whenever circumstances permit, through a publication on the website.
3.-Conditions of use of the website www.premorobotics.com
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and contents of the website and not to use them for illegal activities or activities that constitute a crime, or that infringe the provisions of this legal notice, the regulations on intellectual or industrial property, or any other rule of the legal system. The use made of the information contained in this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data reported to PREMO, through the various online forms, and is responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, by way of illustration only and in no way limited or exclusive, the user undertakes not to introduce, transmit or disseminate:
- Contents of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in support of terrorism or which are contrary to human rights.
- Contents that promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, good customs and public order.
- Information or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized both constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Information or contents that imply the violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the person responsible for the website or of third parties.
- Unauthorized or solicited advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid structures, etc.
- Data programs (viruses and “malware” malicious software) that are likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party Internet users.
PREMO will not assign or transfer your personal data to third parties, unless otherwise provided by law.
PREMO will only send information about its services and products if expressly consented to by the interested party.
The participant may exercise the rights of access; rectification; deletion; limitation of processing; data portability and opposition before PREMO. In order to exercise these rights, the data subject may send his or her request to the data protection officer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority (AEPD) if he/she deems it appropriate.
4.-Exemption from liability
PREMO, cannot control the use made by users of the website www.premorobotics.com and its contents, and therefore is not responsible for any damages of any kind arising from misuse, incorrect, inadequate or partial, or the breach by the user of these conditions of access and use, as well as any other condition that can be found on this website with respect to any of its services, without prejudice in any case, the legal actions that correspond to PREMO, or third parties.
PREMO cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity in the operation of the website, or the information, content, software, materials or products it includes.
In this way, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website, its services and the use that users may make of it is excluded. In any case, PREMO, will make every effort to maintain the continued availability of this website.
Also, PREMO is not responsible for any possible errors or security flaws that may occur due to the use by the user of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as the activation of the devices for the conservation of keys or identification codes of the user registered in the browser, or for any damage, errors or inaccuracies that may result from misuse or malfunction.
The user accepts that PREMO, has created and developed in good faith the website with information from internal and external sources, and offers it in its current state to users, although it may include inaccuracies or typos. For this reason, the user exonerates PREMO, from any responsibility regarding the reliability, usefulness or false expectation that the website may cause while browsing.
In the event that the user should cause any type of damage or harm to third parties, this user is solely responsible for it. Likewise, the user will be responsible for the expenses, costs and, if applicable, compensations that may arise from legal proceedings due to non-compliance with the provisions of these conditions and applicable regulations.
5.-Intellectual and Industrial Property
All website content (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and its various source codes, audio and video), as well as the website itself as a visual presentation, are owned by PREMO, or its content providers, which have been licensed or assigned by them, and are protected by national and international standards of intellectual property. The compilation (meaning the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the website is the exclusive property of PREMO.
All software used in the use and development of the website is owned by PREMO, or its software suppliers, and is protected by national and international laws on industrial and intellectual property.
It is forbidden to any user, without the prior written permission of PREMO, the owners of intellectual property rights or other property of the contents, including but not limited to, the following acts, both with respect to the website and its contents:
- Any form of public communication, by any procedure, including making it available to the public, in such a way that any person may access it from a place and at a time individually chosen by them.
- Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and loan.
- Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, by any means and in any form of all or part of the website or its contents.
- Any form of transformation, in whole or in part, including the creation of derivative products and services
- Any other form of access including the above or different forms.
- Any form, direct or indirect, of extraction and reuse of all or a substantial part of the contents of any database, and the repeated or systematic extraction or reuse of non-substantial parts thereof.
Notwithstanding the above, the user may freely view the website and its contents and download them for personal and non-commercial use, without extending them to third parties or entities, either for free or for a fee.
Consequently, the availability and use of databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio and video and software owned by PREMO, or its suppliers, contained in the website, and any other content, does not imply in any case, the transfer of ownership or granting a right of use in favor of the user.
6.-Procedure in case of illegal actions
PREMO, ensures that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory, or encourage violence. It also seeks to avoid any circumstances that could be harmful to users.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content or the conduct of any activity on the websites included or accessible through this website and, in particular, that rebel the violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, must send a notification to PREMO, which must contain the following information:
- Personal data of the person claiming: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity and the precise and concrete indication of the protected contents, as well as their location on the web pages.
- In case of violation of rights: personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights or the person authorized to represent him and his signature.
- Express, clear statement under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided to the notification is accurate and that the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described is of an unlawful nature.
7.-Links to third parties
In this website have not been included links to other websites of entities outside PREMO.
8.-Legislation and jurisdiction
The general conditions of this legal notice and any other text of a contractual nature on this website are governed by the provisions of Spanish and European legislation in force.
In the event of any dispute arising from access to and use of this website and its contents and services, as well as the interpretation and compliance with these general conditions and any other text of a contractual nature of this website, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Málaga.